Prev: Re: FTIII Next: Re: Kra'Vak house-rules

Re: Kra'Vak house-rules

From: Oerjan Ohlson <f92-ooh@n...>
Date: Thu, 12 Dec 1996 09:03:59 -0500
Subject: Re: Kra'Vak house-rules

On Thu, 12 Dec 1996, Gary Ballard wrote:

> First off, if the Class 10 Railgun fires such a large projectile, it
> would have a limited supply of ammo. After all, that's one helluva
rock!

Depends. Comparing with FASA's Leviathan rules, the Class 10 railgun is
the equivalent of the E class spinal mount; this fired a projectile
weighing
some tons against ships in the million-ton range. No need for keeping
track of rounds there.

Drawing the comparision further, though: In Leviathan, the spinal mounts

usually cannot be fired at the same time as the rest of the offensive
weaponry - or, if you do, you can't manouver. Using the same firing
procedure as for Nova cannon or Waveguns could be an idea, perhaps...?

Oerjan Ohlson

"Father, what is wrong?"
"My shoes are too tight. But it does not matter, because
 I have forgotten how to dance."
- Londo Mollari

Prev: Re: FTIII Next: Re: Kra'Vak house-rules