Prev: Re: Why big ships are too good... Next: Re: Why big ships are too good...

Re: construction times...

From: Binhan Lin <Binhan.Lin@U...>
Date: Tue, 10 Dec 1996 18:43:23 -0500
Subject: Re: construction times...

On Tue, 10 Dec 1996, Mike Miserendino wrote:

> Yep.	They did an awesome job of giving us a view of what future space
> flight might be like.  One of the greatest aspects of those films was
the
> realistic approach to future technology.  Can't wait to until the
laser disk
> for Aliens goes on sale.  Anyone know where you could get a good deal
on the
> LD for Alien and Aliens?
>

> Mike Miserendino

Aliens, the director's cut has been available on LD for several years
now.  I highly recommend the Director's cut since it includes footage
that neer made it to the big screen including the entire auto gun
sections. (It's incredible seeing dozens of aliens getting splattered)
Unfortunately a price I saw for it was $99.95 at Blockbuster.

--Binhan

Prev: Re: Why big ships are too good... Next: Re: Why big ships are too good...