Prev: Re: FT III Next: Re: FT III, BIg ships and such.

Re: FT III, BIg ships and such.

From: Joachim Heck - SunSoft <jheck@E...>
Date: Tue, 10 Dec 1996 16:19:15 -0500
Subject: Re: FT III, BIg ships and such.

Chun Wang writes:

@:) I cannot get More Thrust, because it is out of print in U.S., and
@:) the only possibility for me to get some of these rule is FT3(if
@:) they decide to reprint some of More Thrust staff therer.).

  I don't know whether MT is out of print or not but if it is
unavailable, it must have become so fairly recently because I
purchased my copy (which had to be ordered) early in the summer.  So
less than 9 months ago anyway.	It did take an awful long time to get
there - in fact I had given up on the store and was planning to buy a
copy somewhere less local but better stocked when they finally called
me.  In any event I was able to get the book fairly recently so you
might try some other companies - the one you contacted may just be in
error.

-joachim

Prev: Re: FT III Next: Re: FT III, BIg ships and such.