Prev: Re: Why big ships are too good... Next: Re: FT III, BIg ships and such.

Re: FT III

From: thomas.granvold@E... (Tom Granvold)
Date: Tue, 10 Dec 1996 15:45:48 -0500
Subject: Re: FT III

Chun wrote:

>Well.... I am a new player of FT2, and here is my 2 cents for FT3...

>I cannot get More Thrust, because it is out of print in U.S., and the
>only possibility for me to get some of these rule is FT3(if they decide

>to reprint some of More Thrust staff therer.).

    Actually, I think that the best idea would be to combine Full Thrust
II with More Thrust, add some interesting options, races, campaign rules
and call it Full Thrust III.  That way we get to keep the game we all
love,
and we all buy a new product helping keep GZG going.

Enjoy,
Tom Granvold
<thomas.granvold@eng.sun.com>

Prev: Re: Why big ships are too good... Next: Re: FT III, BIg ships and such.