Prev: Re: Re[2]: GZG 25mm Series in 1/300 Next: Re: FT III, BIg ships and such.

Re: Ship model sources...

From: Allan Goodall <agoodall@s...>
Date: Mon, 9 Dec 1996 22:27:42 -0500
Subject: Re: Ship model sources...

At 03:25 AM 12/7/96 -0500, you wrote:
>Well, I finally did it.  I went out and spent more money on getting
some
>ship figures for FT.  I picked up 48 ships for the nice price of 35 US
>dollars, due to the package I was buying was "slightly damaged".
>Normally, it retails for around $50 US.  The ships?  The Silent Death
line
>from ICE.  I got them in the Deluxe Edition of SILENT DEATH: THE NEXT
>MILLENNIUM.

You can buy the ships separately in a boxed set. You get 48 ships (4
each of
12 ships) and they sold in Toronto for C$35 (about US$25). You don't get
the
hex maps or the rules; just the ships. Of course, I'm using mine for
Silent
Death...

Allan Goodall:	agoodall@sympatico.ca
 I'm riding high upon a deep depression.

Prev: Re: Re[2]: GZG 25mm Series in 1/300 Next: Re: FT III, BIg ships and such.