Prev: Re: Reflex Field Questions Next: Ramming

Re: Needle Beams

From: Hal Carmer <hal@b...>
Date: Wed, 4 Dec 1996 18:15:36 -0500
Subject: Re: Needle Beams

Hello Mike,
  I thought the word "ram" was never to be spoken of except in dire
emergencies.  Having your Firecontrol sections rendered useless would
not
make for "dire circumstances" unless the battle were for a major
objective
- such as keeping the homeworld safe...
  I could just picture the first officer of the ship saying "sir, I
refuse
to pass on an illegal order..."

Hal

On Wed, 4 Dec 1996, Mike Miserendino wrote:

> Hal wrote:
> >  Suppose you have a ship with nothing but needle beams.  Further
suppose
> >that you concentrate it's fire on a battle ship with 3 fire controls.
 Now,