Prev: Re: Space problems: Again. Next: Re: needle beam thoughts

Re: needle beam thoughts

From: lojeck <lojeck@b...>
Date: Tue, 3 Dec 1996 17:35:14 -0500
Subject: Re: needle beam thoughts

> Knock out the fire controls, there's less of them than weapons systems
> and harder to do without.

funny, I thought engines, typed weapons... but yeah, the fire controls
would be an even better idea!

questions: if a ship has 3 firecons, I aim 6 needlebeams at the firecon,
and hit 4 times, how many firecons does the ship have left?

Brian Lojeck
lojeck@mizar.usc.edu

"This is the .sig that never ends, it just goes on and on my friends.
Some people started reading it, not knowing what it was; but now that
they've
been reading it, they notice it because... This is the .sig that never
ends..."

Prev: Re: Space problems: Again. Next: Re: needle beam thoughts