Prev: Re: needle beam thoughts Next: Re: needle beam thoughts

Re: Space problems: Again.

From: M Hodgson <mkh100@y...>
Date: Tue, 3 Dec 1996 16:59:43 -0500
Subject: Re: Space problems: Again.

> Hello:
> >	    Some of you might be wondering why there have been no
changes to
> > the FT page lately.  I have been swamped with school work lately and
> > exams are just around the corner so very little is going to get done
for
> > a couple of weeks.	However that is only part of the problem.  It
turns
> > out that I am once again at the limit of my unix account disk space.
> > When I look at the total size of my files I see that Mike Wikan's
counter
> > files take up the most (over a meg in vital disk space).  I was
wondering
> > if anyone would like to take these files off my hands so I can
further
> > expand the FT page. (I am working hard on my B5 rules, and I have a
few
> > other files that people have sent me months ago that I want to put
up.)
> > I'll take the donor who has the most disk space avaiable.  (I don't
want to
> > hamstring you to save my butt.)

I've copied the counter images across, and you can now reach them from:

http://www.york.ac.uk/~mkh100/FThome.html

This is a UK site, so it may be a bit slow for all you guys in the US.
They are stored in their origional .jpg format.

-Michael

Prev: Re: needle beam thoughts Next: Re: needle beam thoughts