Prev: Re: Plasma Torpedos (was Cosmic Balance + FT) Next: Re: Fortress Figures

Please be more careful with Replies

From: jjm@z... (johnjmedway)
Date: Wed, 27 Nov 1996 12:02:08 -0500
Subject: Please be more careful with Replies

Please reply to INDIVIDUALS when it is a message to AN INDIVIDUAL.

Reply to the GROUP when it is information/discussion which may be
of interest to the GROUP. "I'm interested in playing in your PBeM
scenario" messages do not belong in this latter case.

Sorry to be a curmudgeon, but I get enough noise in my inbox.

---
|  john_medway@zycor.lgc.com  |  Landmark Graphics Corp  |  512.292.2325

---
|		 "I am not a user. I am a human being."

---

Prev: Re: Plasma Torpedos (was Cosmic Balance + FT) Next: Re: Fortress Figures