Prev: Re: DS2 Miniatures (was Re: Conventional DS2?) Next: Re: Conventional DS2?

Updated Dirtside II page

From: Andrew Cowell <cowell@c...>
Date: Sat, 23 Nov 1996 02:27:13 -0500
Subject: Updated Dirtside II page

I've updated by DS2 page.  The vehicle generator is _much_, _much_
improved, and I feel is now a truely useful creation utility.  Roughly
half the vehicles in the showcase were caught as illegal (many of
mine, too).  <:)

Big changes:
* Lots and lots of QnA thanks to Mike Elliot.  It's not all formatted,
  but it's all there.
* The generator outputs an HTML table similar in format to the DS2
  stats sheet, to get you up and playing sooner.
* The showcase is broken!  Well, not broken, but I have yet to program
  up a new mechanism for addition with the new generator.
* Some links to real world armor sites with pictures or stats, and
  links to Murphy's Laws of Combat.

Please let me know of any corrections or possible improvements.  I hope
everyone finds this fun and useful!

--
Andrew E. B. Cowell <cowell@cs.utk.edu>
http://www.cs.utk.edu/~cowell/

Prev: Re: DS2 Miniatures (was Re: Conventional DS2?) Next: Re: Conventional DS2?