Prev: RE: DS2 Miniatures (was Re: Conventional DS2?) Next: Updated Dirtside II page

Re: DS2 Miniatures (was Re: Conventional DS2?)

From: Alan Brain <aebrain@d...>
Date: Fri, 22 Nov 1996 21:04:19 -0500
Subject: Re: DS2 Miniatures (was Re: Conventional DS2?)

For excellent, cheap DS2 APCs and Tanks, I can recommend Renegade Legion
COHORTS. ISBN 1-55560-175-8 for example. $20 for 18 medium grav tanks,
18 light grav tanks, 9 medium grav apcs and 9 light grav apcs. In
plastic, 1/285-1/300 (ie Epic) scale.

----------------------	    <> <>    How doth the little Crocodile
---------------------- o OO*O^^^^O*OO o oo     oo oo	 oo
		    By pulling Maerklin Wagons, in 1/220 Scale

Prev: RE: DS2 Miniatures (was Re: Conventional DS2?) Next: Updated Dirtside II page