Prev: RE: DS2 Miniatures (was Re: Conventional DS2?) Next: Re: Conventional DS2?

Re: The British Civil War 2036 to 2044.

From: Larry Jeselon <ljeselon@c...>
Date: Thu, 21 Nov 1996 10:23:51 -0500
Subject: Re: The British Civil War 2036 to 2044.

At 12:24 PM 19/11/96 +0000, you wrote:
>I am think about writing an alternate background for DS2. Based loosely

>on the war of 1642 to 1651.

	Now this I would be really interested in seeing.  As a 'Former?'
Crown Colony our history is tied quite closely to that of England and
what
happens there tends to have some impact over here (most of the time).
Also
after having just watched the remake of Richard III this idea has been
floating around in the back of my head for a while now.  Sounds like it
could be a very interesting concept.]

Larry Jeselon  (ljeselon@ccinet.ab.ca)
Edmonton Gamers Guild  (The E.G.G. Heads)
Edmonton, Alberta, CANADA

"The Goblin's Lair, a gamestore that cares :)"

Prev: RE: DS2 Miniatures (was Re: Conventional DS2?) Next: Re: Conventional DS2?