Prev: Re:Threshold Levels Next: Re: Conventional DS2?

Re: Scotia MicroModels

From: BJCantwell@a...
Date: Thu, 21 Nov 1996 01:21:15 -0500
Subject: Re: Scotia MicroModels

> n a more conventional FT List note, Scotia Micromodels have been
>  advertising a large range of SF armour lately, along with several
types of
>  infantry.  Most vehicles appear to come in 3 flavours, tracked, hover
and
>  grav.  Scotia at their best are damn good, so I reckon I'll be
ordering
some
>  soon.

I've got quite a lot of the Scotia infantry, which I like a lot.  Only
thing
I don't like is that all of the models in a pack are usually the exact
same
pose.  I especially recommend the prone rocket team.  This is two
grunts,
prone, with one aiming a largish shoulder fired missile.  I also use the
grav-sled support laser plus one of the lying troopers (sorry, I don't
know
the stock numbers and lost my old Scotia catalog) on a stand as APSW
teams.
 I use their grunts for line infantry (along with other models) and some
of
their powered armor as well.  As for the vehicles, I''ve got several,
which
range in quality from good to fair.  They do have quite a good selection
though.

Later

Brian

Prev: Re:Threshold Levels Next: Re: Conventional DS2?