Prev: Re: Cosmic Balance + FT Next: Re: Conventional DS2?

Re: Should I go for it?

From: Allan Goodall <agoodall@s...>
Date: Wed, 20 Nov 1996 13:27:55 -0500
Subject: Re: Should I go for it?

At 03:50 PM 11/20/96 +0000, you wrote:

>Sounds like a good idea.  The only problem being that the chances of
the
>European side of the FT gamers getting the new mag may be slim
>(if the rules are accepted).

It might be easier to get in the UK than you might think. MARS is
actually a
Canadian magazine, or at least my spec copy came from the publisher and
it
was postmarked from BC.

It's not a bad magazine, actually, and definitely fits a required niche.
The
only real complaint I have is the amount of GW stuff in the first issue.

Allan Goodall:	agoodall@sympatico.ca
 I'm riding high upon a deep depression.

Prev: Re: Cosmic Balance + FT Next: Re: Conventional DS2?