Prev: Re: Another dumbass Q Next: Re: Conventional DS2?

Re[2]: APC additions

From: M.J.Elliott@u...
Date: Wed, 20 Nov 1996 12:01:13 -0500
Subject: Re[2]: APC additions

A belated comment on Mark's Ablative Particle Caster system:

Great, Mark! Just what we need for the sand casters in Traveller!!

Mike Elliott

_________________________________
Subject: RE: APC additions
Author:  SMTP:owner-ftgzg-l@bolton.ac.uk/ at INTERNET
Date:	 31/10/96 18:32

On Thu, 31 Oct 1996, Adam Delafield wrote:

> If your sand casters are going to effect fighters, beams, missiles AND

> railguns, would it not make sense to use your sandcaster rules to also

> represent point defence systems in other backgrounds such as B5 and
> SAAB?

 That's a thought....I'll have consider that.

Later,
Mark A. Siefert

E-MAIL: cthulhu@csd.uwm edu		WWW: http://www.uwm.edu/~cthulhu

=
DISCLAIMER:  The opinions expressed here are solely those of the
author's
who doesn't care whether or not you think he is a right wing nut.
Please
forgive any spelling and/or grammatical errors for he is also a victim
of
the American public education system.

Prev: Re: Another dumbass Q Next: Re: Conventional DS2?