Prev: Re: Conventional DS2? Next: Re: Variant PDAF/ADAF Rules

Re: Variant PDAF/ADAF Rules

From: Niko Mikkanen <creator@c...>
Date: Tue, 19 Nov 1996 06:26:36 -0500
Subject: Re: Variant PDAF/ADAF Rules

On Mon, 18 Nov 1996, Mike Miserendino wrote:

> Taking out sensors and fire control units seems reasonable.  Does
Harpoon
> let you actually sink a BB with something like a Phalanx gun?  Seems
kinda
> funky if it does.  This is what I mean by not using a PDAF/ADAF to
apply

> Mike Miserendino

Nahh, You'll run out of ammo before you can do that. Can't remember
exactly, but I think Phalanx has damage of 1 and ROF of maybe 3-4.
Against
Iowa's 880 hit points...

Niko "GNiko" Mikkanen	creator@cute.cute.fi	(www.cute.fi/~creator/)
"Now all we've gotta do is find the secret passage, rescue the professor
	and save the world"    -    "No sweat. This way."
	-Attack of the Killer Tomatoes, the Cartoon Series

Prev: Re: Conventional DS2? Next: Re: Variant PDAF/ADAF Rules