Prev: Re: U.N. Troops in Stargrunt II Next: Re: A Newbie...

Re: Another dumbass Q

From: Thomas@s... (Thomas Payne)
Date: Mon, 18 Nov 1996 10:09:11 -0500
Subject: Re: Another dumbass Q

In message <328FD08C.CB@istar.ca> Jim Bell & Christine Hartig writes:
> Thomas Payne wrote:
> >
> > In the UK, are the prices for FT models the same price as in the
back of the
> > book, or have they changed since it was published? Can anyone give
me a rough
> > idea of how much they've changed? Gawd, please don't let them have
become GW
> > overnight! :~(
> >

> One thing to remember about the two countries is that the GeoHex
> minitures are packaged with a stand. The packages by GZG mail order
and
> I believe in the store have no stands on which to mount the minitures.

Hmm. I saw the stands the other day; I must say that they look quite
useful. A
white arc at the back for rear arc and the rest of the base notched off.

When it says "plastic base" in the back of the FT book, does it refer to
these
or a GW style?

>  Jim Bell

 Tom Payne

 "Air Columbia; why fly, when you can float?"

Prev: Re: U.N. Troops in Stargrunt II Next: Re: A Newbie...