Prev: Re: Space battle above, was Re: Land Battles on, Basilisk Next: Re: Another dumbass Q

Re: U.N. Troops in Stargrunt II

From: "Jeremy Sadler" <sadlerj@z...>
Date: Mon, 18 Nov 1996 07:45:11 -0500
Subject: Re: U.N. Troops in Stargrunt II

> Eureka Miniatures in Victoria is the supplier - Nick Robson runs a
mail
> order distribution  business
> at

I know about Eureka, have for a little while... was hoping for the
details
of some other place that had better (ie longer, ie more accessable)
hours... :)

> No Fax, so phone or mail orders only - 10am to 5pm Tuesday to Saturday

As I found out today, when I went to go visit and arrived to find the
place
closed. <sigh>

> Tell him where you heard about it... maybe he might consider coming
into
> the 20th century :-)

<gasp> You mean... staying open a bit later to cater for those people
for
whom "late night shopping" is a way of life? ;)

JS

Prev: Re: Space battle above, was Re: Land Battles on, Basilisk Next: Re: Another dumbass Q