Prev: Re: Variant PDAF/ADAF Rules Next: Re: Another dumbass Q

Re: Another dumbass Q

From: Thomas@s... (Thomas Payne)
Date: Sun, 17 Nov 1996 12:11:08 -0500
Subject: Re: Another dumbass Q

In message <v01510100aeb4845c5e1b@[204.174.36.176]> guay@portal.ca (Tim
Guay) writes:

> >And the supplement (More Thrust). Is it worth the money? I intend to
play very
> >simple games until I buy my fleet.
>
> More Thrust is well, well worth the buy. Advanced fighter rules,
missiles,
> nasty alien tech, etc...

Does it bog down the game much? I like it ATM for it's simplicity; I
taught it
to a (rather slow) freind of mine in 1 hour. He knows all you need to
play a
decent sized game...

I saw mention of some new weapon types, like Wave guns n suchlike. Do
they make
a big difference to gameplay?

And these "heavy fighters". What's with them?

 Tom Payne

 "Air Columbia; why fly, when you can float?"

Prev: Re: Variant PDAF/ADAF Rules Next: Re: Another dumbass Q