Prev: Re: Variant PDAF/ADAF Rules Next: Re: Variant PDAF/ADAF Rules

Re: Solitaire Full Thrust?

From: JAMES BUTLER <JAMESBUTLER@w...>
Date: Fri, 15 Nov 1996 00:58:35 -0500
Subject: Re: Solitaire Full Thrust?

At 05:16 PM 11/14/96 +0000, you wrote:

>How about "The Cosmic Balance"?  It was a game on the Apple platform
>(*gawd*, 14-15 years ago) that has some of the feel of FT (and possibly
>SFB, but I've never played the latter).  It was modelled more on the
Star

(bnitsche@u.washington.edu)
>	hobbit			Oceanography, University of Washington

	Could you tell me where you found the Cosmic Balance? I played
that
game when I was a kid in eighth grade and it was great!

	Thanks,

	James
----

		___
	       |[|]|
	       |[|]|
	      /|[|]|\	_______  __	//    //
      _ _   /==|[|]|==\(_______)/  \__[__]__[__]__MMMMMMMMMM\
     [_|_|\%%===[|]====(_______)|  |===================HHHHHH\
     [_|_| %%===[|]====(_______)|  |=X=X=X==X=X=X======HHHHHHH]
     [_|_|/
					    }C=K@
      Main    Bridge/	   Fuel/      Weapons/	   Scanners/
      Drive   Quarters	Jump Drive  Ship's Boats Spinal Mount

	Battlecruiser INTREPID, CORMORANT-class
	Captain James L. Butler III, Commanding
	JAMESBUTLER@worldnet.att.net

Prev: Re: Variant PDAF/ADAF Rules Next: Re: Variant PDAF/ADAF Rules