Prev: RE: Added Topic ? Next: Re: Solitaire Full Thrust?

Re: Hammer's Slammers/Forever War (Was Re: Starship Troopers)

From: Mike Miserendino <phddms1@c...>
Date: Thu, 14 Nov 1996 08:21:40 -0500
Subject: Re: Hammer's Slammers/Forever War (Was Re: Starship Troopers)

Allan wrote:
>I've got it but haven't played it. I got mine used, so I think it's
already
>punched. I also have Mayfair's Hammer's Slammers game. Has anyone found
>source for DS2 vehicles that might work for H's S?  At GenCon I found a
>company that makes plastic vehicles in the right scale for DS2. They
were
>bulky in design, but looked pretty good. Unfortunately, they only had
enough
>vehicle designs to outfit one side in a conflict (unless you don't mind
both
>sides having identical vehicles, differently painted). I also have a
set of
>Micro Machines that comes with a double-barreled grav tank. They don't
look
>too bad, but they're hard to find. Anyone else have suggestions?

Are you thinking of the minis that were sold in the far back corner of
the
dealer room by an Indiana company?  I remember they had some great
detail
for the price.	All the minis were cast in resin.  I think they are
trying
to come out with an FT line as well.  They might be here this weekend at
PentaCon.  If you're interested, I'll look around for related minis and
get
you a contact for them.

Mike Miserendino

Prev: RE: Added Topic ? Next: Re: Solitaire Full Thrust?