Prev: Re: Land Battles on Basilisk Next: Re: Hammer's Slammers/Forever War (Was Re: Starship Troopers)

RE: Added Topic ?

From: Adam Delafield <ad4@b...>
Date: Thu, 14 Nov 1996 07:47:40 -0500
Subject: RE: Added Topic ?

Date sent:  14-NOV-1996 13:45:52

>It may be premature to ask, but will this list (in whatever future
incarnation
>it takes) consider the space battle rules from The Babylon Project a
suitable
>topic for discussion ?

Only in so much as a few initial reviews, and the occasional compare and
contrast with Full Thrust. Probably nothing in depth.

>I would assume a different resource will likely arise for Babylon 5
Wars.

| Adam Delafield, I.T. Officer	      | Bolton Institute,  |
| #include "witty_saying"	      | Eagle Tower,	   |
| E-mail : ad4@Bolton.ac.uk	      | College Way,	   |
| Phone  : +44 1204 528851 (ext 3163) | Bolton, UK.	   |
| Fax	 : +44 1204 399074	      | BL3 5AE.	   |

Prev: Re: Land Battles on Basilisk Next: Re: Hammer's Slammers/Forever War (Was Re: Starship Troopers)