Prev: Land Battles on Basilisk Next: Re:Hammer's Slammers/Forever War (Was Re: Starship Troopers)

Re: Hammer's Slammers/Forever War (Was Re: Starship Troopers)

From: <owner-ftgzg-l@b...>
Date: Wed, 13 Nov 1996 21:32:25 -0500
Subject: Re: Hammer's Slammers/Forever War (Was Re: Starship Troopers)

>>And try Jon's vector movement from Mark's web page.
>
>Mark's web page?

Not mine! The other Mark. Siefert-man. Runs the Unofficial Full Thrust
Page.
I just run a B5-related FT one.  :-}

Mark S' page can be (or should be) found at:

  http://www.uwm.edu/~cthulhu/FT/thrust.html

Mk
-
"And according to one of our units on the border of Centauri space,
they've
continued massing their fleet. We don't know why. Maybe they expect a
counter-attack; it's hard to say...And they have much to be concerned
about...
There's always the threat of an attack by, say, a giant space dragon,
the kind
that eats the sun once every 30 days. It's a nuisance, but what can you
expect
from reptiles?...Did I mention that my nose is on fire, and that I have
15 wild
badgers living in my trousers?...I'm sorry; would you prefer ferrets?"

Prev: Land Battles on Basilisk Next: Re:Hammer's Slammers/Forever War (Was Re: Starship Troopers)