Prev: Fwd: A little late for Halloween, but still funny Next: Re: Hallo?

Re[2]: Hallo?

From: Absolutely Barking Stars <jw4@b...>
Date: Fri, 8 Nov 1996 04:02:18 -0500
Subject: Re[2]: Hallo?

On [Thu, 7 Nov 1996 14:25:53 -0600 (CST)] "<Mark Andrew Siefert>"
<cthulhu@csd.uwm.edu> wrote:
>	Hey, it's either that or you buy your soda pop from "The
People's
>    Glorious Soft Drink Collective."
'I'm Ray Gardner, I drink Blackcurrant Tango!!!' (Sorry, you have to be
English to get that one I think)..

As to the american election, in The UK we had two national TV channels
broadcasting hours of analysis of it on election day (which was
election night for us).

			TTFN
				Jon

'And I love what we are but I hate what I am
 And I wanna be like you but I hate when you're like them'
		   Maria McKee 'What Else you Wanna Know'
BWFC Fans List Home Page -
	    http://www.sar.bolton.ac.uk/bwfclist/home.html

Prev: Fwd: A little late for Halloween, but still funny Next: Re: Hallo?