Prev: Re: Hallo? Next: Re: "real" weapons tech thread (was: cou

Re: Hallo?

From: RMMDC@j...
Date: Wed, 6 Nov 1996 23:50:30 -0500
Subject: Re: Hallo?

Mr. Korde objects to "white trash" on the grounds that it demeans
the poor.  "White trash" does _not_ equal "poor".  That phrase refers
to low-class caucasians, regardless of their economic status.

BTW, I notice there was no objection to our President being called
draft-dodging, womanizing, and quasi-marxist.  Very interesting.

Mark, I'm with you man.  I wouldn't have voted for Clinton if I had
a gun pointed at my head.

Out here.

	-monty

PS.  Full Thrust.  (just to be on topic)    :)

Prev: Re: Hallo? Next: Re: "real" weapons tech thread (was: cou