Prev: Re: APC additions Next: Stargrunt Question????

Re: Armor

From: JAMES BUTLER <JAMESBUTLER@w...>
Date: Sat, 2 Nov 1996 22:09:53 -0500
Subject: Re: Armor

At 02:08 AM 11/3/96 +0000, you wrote:
>Greetings,
>Below are some armor rules I have made. I would like feedback and other
>suggestions for armor. These do NOT replace the Kra'Vak armor rules.
These
rules
>are for Human or Sa'Vasku technology.
>
>Armor Rules by Brian Bell

	Cool stuff. I've been racking my mind trying to come up with a
way
to replicate Defiant's ablative armor from DS9. This looks like a good
way
to do it. Thanks.

	James
----

		___
	       |[|]|
	       |[|]|
	      /|[|]|\	_______  __	//    //
      _ _   /==|[|]|==\(_______)/  \__[__]__[__]__MMMMMMMMMM\
     [_|_|\%%===[|]====(_______)|  |===================HHHHHH\
     [_|_| %%===[|]====(_______)|  |=X=X=X==X=X=X======HHHHHHH]
     [_|_|/
					    }C=K@
      Main    Bridge/	   Fuel/      Weapons/	   Scanners/
      Drive   Quarters	Jump Drive  Ship's Boats Spinal Mount

	Battlecruiser INTREPID, CORMORANT-class
	Captain James L. Butler III, Commanding
	JAMESBUTLER@worldnet.att.net

Prev: Re: APC additions Next: Stargrunt Question????