Prev: Re: "Realistic" Systems Ideas Next: Re: "Realistic" Systems Ideas

Re: "Realistic" Systems Ideas

From: "Mark A. Siefert" <cthulhu@c...>
Date: Fri, 1 Nov 1996 17:27:39 -0500
Subject: Re: "Realistic" Systems Ideas

Mike Miserendino wrote:

> OK.  Here's some stuff I need to know:
>
> * Do you have any needs for ship type?
	Not really, but I think it should by eye-catching.  If you are
looking
for inspiration I suggest you look to EA ships or the capital
Confederation ships from the later Wing Commander games (3 or 4)
> * Action or stills?
	Action would be very nice.
> * Color or b/w?
	I'll leave that up to you.  What ever is easier for you.
> * Graphic format(s) and resolution?
	Format wise, .GIF would be best.  Resolution?  Somethinga about
3x5
inches would be nice.

later,
Mark

Prev: Re: "Realistic" Systems Ideas Next: Re: "Realistic" Systems Ideas