Prev: Tangential maillings Next: Re: "Realistic" Systems Ideas

Re: Tangential maillings

From: lojeck <lojeck@b...>
Date: Wed, 30 Oct 1996 19:52:13 -0500
Subject: Re: Tangential maillings

> I'm a newbie to this list, and maybe I've got this wrong, but I
thought this
> list was about Full Thrust...
>
> While a lot of the fighter conversations are interesting, you can get
lots
> of that
> in the sci.mil* groups...
>
> However, far be it from me to try to stop the wild and wooly internet,
so if
> this is standard operating procedure I'll just unsubscribe and back
into the
> dark hole that I came from....

the thing with mailing lists is that with so many people trying to prove
something to each other, it gets real hard to avoid talking about
reality.
(or, as this list will show you, babylon 5!). the secret is to know how
skim a post real quick to decide if its worth it or not...

Brian Lojeck
lojeck@mizar.usc.edu

"This is the .sig that never ends, it just goes on and on my friends.
Some people started reading it, not knowing what it was; but now that
they've
been reading it, they notice it because... This is the .sig that never
ends..."

Prev: Tangential maillings Next: Re: "Realistic" Systems Ideas