Prev: Re: Babylon5 Battles? Next: Re: Alternatives to GeoHex in the UK

Empress Arianna's Tournament - FT PBeM game is filled

From: davisje@a... (Jonathan Davis)
Date: Fri, 25 Oct 1996 07:10:10 -0400
Subject: Empress Arianna's Tournament - FT PBeM game is filled

The game has been filled.

I plan to post results from the tournament as the matches are completed
to the Mailing list.

For those you desire to lurk in the game, I will plan on disclosing
all fleet designs and match recaps to this list when the tournament
has concluded.	Because of the "fog of war" I want the players to
experience, no information will be available until after the game.

Thanks for your understanding in thsi matter.

Jon Davis
davisje@crd.ge.com

Prev: Re: Babylon5 Battles? Next: Re: Alternatives to GeoHex in the UK