Prev: Re: Babylon5 Battles? Next: Empress Arianna's Tournament - FT PBeM game is filled

Re: Babylon5 Battles?

From: davisje@a... (Jonathan Davis)
Date: Fri, 25 Oct 1996 07:05:44 -0400
Subject: Re: Babylon5 Battles?

> >The difference being that FT is reasonably playable, while (after
> >playing it for 13 years)SFB is definitely NOT!!
> >Mike Wikan
> >Game Design\Conceptual Art
> >n-Space, Inc.
> >
> Hear, hear!!
>
> I have played just about every space combat game that's been released
from
> Triplanetary to FT.  I have had more *fun* and played more games with
Full
> Thrust than with any of the others.  I'm adapting it to every genre
and
> scale that I can think of because it *works* so well!  If that makes
me
> narrow-minded so be it.  I'm always willing to look at new ideas but I
think
> Mr. Tuffley was just about right on the money with this one.

Wow!  Triplanetary takes me back.  That was my first space combat game
too!

I have to agree with you on Full Thrust.  It is a versatile and
marvelous game.
If this gets any worse, we'll have to form Full Thrust support groups.

"My name is Jon and I'm addicted to Full Thrust.  I play the ESU and
Narn."

Jon Davis
davisje@crd.ge.com

Prev: Re: Babylon5 Battles? Next: Empress Arianna's Tournament - FT PBeM game is filled