Prev: Re: Babylon5 Battles? Next: Re: Babylon5 Battles?

RE: Eldar tech, was (something I can't remember...)

From: lojeck <lojeck@b...>
Date: Thu, 24 Oct 1996 13:03:06 -0400
Subject: RE: Eldar tech, was (something I can't remember...)

> Lessee - the crew would be smaller than on normal ships due to the
> waystone spirits; on normal ships the FTL drive takes up 25% of the
mass,
> but Eldar are known for their lousy on-ship FTL drives anyway - this
could
> be because they're smaller, since they obviously have the tech needed
for
> better FTL drives!

perhaps you could allow eldar to go without FTL of any kind... since
they
could use the webway (reliance apon such would explain why they didn't
develop good on ship ftl)

Brian Lojeck
lojeck@mizar.usc.edu

"This is the .sig that never ends, it just goes on and on my friends.
Some people started reading it, not knowing what it was; but now that
they've
been reading it, they notice it because... This is the .sig that never
ends..."

Prev: Re: Babylon5 Battles? Next: Re: Babylon5 Battles?