Prev: Re: FT Thrust question... Next: RE: FW: E-mailvirus!

RE: FT Thrust question...

From: "Geoffrey Stewart" <Geoffrey_Stewart@u...>
Date: Wed, 16 Oct 1996 21:02:55 -0400
Subject: RE: FT Thrust question...

>	Has anyone out there noticed that the small ships in fleet
> engagements tend to get blown up too easily.	Our group has.	Maybe
it's
> just the tactics we're using but it seems to me that our small ships
> get blown to bits in the first few turns.

There is a way to solve this problem!

Use cm's rather than inches, it has the effect of increasing the size of
the
paying area 5 fold. This means small ships can get up to really high
speeds,
and use hit and run attacks to good effect without worrying about flying
off
the edge of the table. We have used cm's in a few games and it really
changes
the way the game plays. Try it and see.

Cheers
Geoffrey Stewart

Prev: Re: FT Thrust question... Next: RE: FW: E-mailvirus!