Prev: Re: B5 ships Next: UNSC (was Re: B5 ships)

Re: B5 ships

From: Stuart <B.S.Murray@n...>
Date: Wed, 16 Oct 1996 04:39:52 -0400
Subject: Re: B5 ships

On Tue, 15 Oct 1996 CNCALD@ccmail.monsanto.com wrote:

>      I give - since I don't have the rulebook handy what is the UNSC?
Is
>      there a whole line of UNSC ships available in the UK that are not
>      available in USA?  You didn't mean NAC (New Anglian Confed) did
you?

>      Nick Caldwell
>      cncald@aol.com
>
> I've just been checking the Geo-Hex web page and I'm astonished to see
that
> you lot over the pond are deprived of the UNSC Star Tiger Fighters.

Hi Nick,

The UNSC is the UN Space Command,  I think it is mentioned in the FT
rule
book.

The Star Tigers are fighters from the GZG range rather than the CMD
range.
they are heavy fighters reminiscent (cloned one might say if it were not

for copyright purposes) from a certain TV show popular with Sci-Fi fans
<cough, cough  Babyloncough5,  cough...).

It looks like the UNSC is going to get the best (Gucci !) kit,	they get

heavy fighters before the other navies, and the infantry get the best
power armour judging by the recent release of UN SG II infantry.

The Star Tigers are GF-006 95p for 6.

I'm not sure if there are any other UN ships available yet.

I hope this helps,

Stuart.
b.s.murray@ncl.ac.uk

Prev: Re: B5 ships Next: UNSC (was Re: B5 ships)