Prev: Re: Beam Batteries (long) Next: Re: Beam Batteries (long)

Re: Beam Batteries

From: Oerjan Ohlson <f92-ooh@n...>
Date: Sat, 12 Oct 1996 10:35:59 -0400
Subject: Re: Beam Batteries

Delafield writes:

> > This also supports David's idea of increased mass per arc. But I
wouldn't
>		       ~~~~~~~
> > introduce multi-gun turrets in FT. I'd do that by class. eg 2 x 14"
would
> > be B, but a 4 x 14" would be A.
>
> This was not my idea. I'm assuming you attribute it to me, because
> Mike Elliot misattributed to me in his repost of what was mostly my
> raving about mass numbers and the desirability of rating A-batts at
> Mass 4. But the mass/arc idea was not mine.
>
> Whose was it? Anybody know? Fess up!

Brian Cantwell, I, Mike Elliott (Hm. Spelling?) and others have proposed

different variants on this theme from time to time...

Oerjan Ohlson

"Father, what is wrong?"
"My shoes are too tight. But it does not matter, because
 I have forgotten how to dance."
- Londo Mollari

Prev: Re: Beam Batteries (long) Next: Re: Beam Batteries (long)