Prev: Re: GNN Exclusive - Major Press Release Next: Re: Beam Batteries

Re: B5\FT\Shadows\Telepaths (spoiler)

From: "Mark A. Siefert" <cthulhu@c...>
Date: Fri, 11 Oct 1996 10:36:30 -0400
Subject: Re: B5\FT\Shadows\Telepaths (spoiler)

Alun Thomas wrote:

> Mike Wikan wrote:
>
> > Now just to PLAYTEST it.....;-)
>
> Naw, I'm sure it works fine, no need to go trying it out.
> Nope, no need at all. No, really, just forget about it.
> :-)

	I assume you are speaking of Mark "Indy" Kochte's current PBEM
craziness.

	Alun, you don't seem to understand.  For all intents and
purposes Indy
is GOD (kinda like Ivanova).  He can do what ever he wants to us.  If he
can chose to send turbo-ginsu battle-crabs against us, he can turn a
couple of EA skippers into closet telepaths who have been able to evade
the Corp for years.  I believe Indy has this power, unlike ye of little
faith.

Praise KOCHTE!
Mark S.

Prev: Re: GNN Exclusive - Major Press Release Next: Re: Beam Batteries