Prev: B5 ships Next: Vectored Thrust Questions

B5 Miniatures

From: davisje@a... (Jonathan Davis)
Date: Thu, 10 Oct 1996 08:20:33 -0400
Subject: B5 Miniatures

>   Re:  Playing Full Thrust in Babylon 5 universe:
>
>   First, I use Micromachines.  They have some disadvantages, e.g.
> not all ships are available and they are all the same size miniature
> no matter the size the the "real" ship.  But they are, AFAIK, the
> only miniatures for B5 available.
>
>    Second, I've played a couple of email B5 games.  These are a bit
> slow, but a lot of fun.
>
>     Also, there will be B5 ship miniatures available sometime in the
> future in connection with a B5 game being designed.  Once they show
up,
> I'll probably buy a bunch of them :-)

The miniatures for Babylon 5 Wars seem reasonably priced compared to the
figures available for the NAC, ESU, NSL, etc. at $6.50.  The real kicker
is the rules and boxed set of materials for Babylon 5 Wars.  They're
asking $45 for their boxed game and $25 for their follow on books.

We'll buy the minis and use Mark's FT rules....

Prev: B5 ships Next: Vectored Thrust Questions