Prev: Re: Victory for 2nd ESU fleet Next: Re: Age of Iridium Game Update

Attention Stuart Ford!!!

From: "Mark A. Siefert" <cthulhu@c...>
Date: Thu, 10 Oct 1996 00:52:53 -0400
Subject: Attention Stuart Ford!!!

This is silly!	I just tried to send another message to you and the
mailer daemon slapped me on the hand again.

 Stuart Ford wrote:

 > I don't seem to understand why you can't contact me.

	 Did you try smoke signals?

 > I've tried my mail from home and at work, maybe my ISP napping again
(like
 > that never happens)!

	 KILL THE GEEKS!!!!

 > My site is on a full T1 connection currently, I'm thinking of adding
a full
 > time server in order to implement a multiplayer
 > client server FT game (It's a big project, but someone has to do it).

	 The client server game sounds cool (if not epic)!

 > The Win95 ship creator was corrupted and I have had to start almost
from
 > scratch, but I've decided to support multiple Genre's and file saving
 > formats.  One added bonus of the new program... drag and drop ship
 > building.
	 Sorry about the first program.  The new one sounds pretty
good.  When
 do you expect it too be done (No rush--I'm just curious.)

 Later,
 Mark
This is a MIME-encapsulated message

--WAA10710.844919418/batch1.csd.uwm.edu

The original message was received at Wed, 9 Oct 1996 22:50:17 -0500
(CDT)
from root@alpha1.csd.uwm.edu [129.89.169.1]

   ----- The following addresses have delivery notifications -----
<sford@valivarre.com>  (unrecoverable error)

550 <sford@valivarre.com>... Host unknown (Name server: valivarre.com:
host not found)

--WAA10710.844919418/batch1.csd.uwm.edu

Reporting-MTA: dns; batch1.csd.uwm.edu
Received-From-MTA: dns; alpha1.csd.uwm.edu
Arrival-Date: Wed, 9 Oct 1996 22:50:17 -0500 (CDT)

Final-Recipient: rfc822; sford@valivarre.com
Action: failed
Remote-MTA: dns; valivarre.com
Last-Attempt-Date: Wed, 9 Oct 1996 22:50:17 -0500 (CDT)

--WAA10710.844919418/batch1.csd.uwm.edu

Date: Wed, 09 Oct 1996 22:45:31 -0600
From: "Mark A. Siefert" <cthulhu@csd.uwm.edu>
To: Stuart Ford <sford@valivarre.com>