Prev: Re: greetings! Next: Attention Stuart Ford!!!

Re: Victory for 2nd ESU fleet

From: Allan Goodall <agoodall@s...>
Date: Wed, 9 Oct 1996 23:52:29 -0400
Subject: Re: Victory for 2nd ESU fleet

At 10:13 PM 10/9/96 -0500, you wrote:
>In that same universe, more rebellious combat is breaking out. Point
your
>favorite browser to   http://scivax.stsci.edu/~kochte/ftgame.html   to
catch
>the latest updates (turn 5 just finished)
>
>[shameless self-promotion game plug off]  :-}

I guess I should post some Age of Iridium updates, huh?  The Nipponese
have
lost 8 cruisers (6 to damage, 2 to striking colours). On the other hand,
the
Imperial Tsarist Ship Khalkin Gol just struck her colours, so it's a
little
early to turn the lights out on the Nipponese (especially since their
capital ships are completely untouched). It's been exciting so far...

Allan

Allan Goodall:	agoodall@sympatico.ca
 I'm riding high upon a deep depression.

Prev: Re: greetings! Next: Attention Stuart Ford!!!