Prev: Re:greetings! Next: Re: greetings!

Re: Victory for 2nd ESU fleet

From: "Gee, that photon torpedo was clo-#/&%*.. NO CARRIER" <KOCHTE@s...>
Date: Wed, 9 Oct 1996 23:13:17 -0400
Subject: Re: Victory for 2nd ESU fleet

>>   In seperate news Fleet Admiral Kato has expressed his support for
the
>>   trade pact being offered by the ESU to the newly formed Outer
Worlds
>>   Alliance (OWA) which is expected to formaly announce it's
independance
>>   from the Earth states within the next few days.
>
>In other news, the EA destroyers Roanoke and Agrippa have left
>to quell rebellion in... oops, sorry, wrong SF universe :)

(for fun)

In that same universe, more rebellious combat is breaking out. Point
your
favorite browser to   http://scivax.stsci.edu/~kochte/ftgame.html   to
catch
the latest updates (turn 5 just finished)

[shameless self-promotion game plug off]  :-}

Mk
-
"Oh, yes. You. Prepare to die, Earth scum. Again!"

"Oh, I think you've made your point. Now sit down and shut up so we can
go home!"

"Look. When a vastly superior alien culture comes all this way to take
over your world, certain basic laws of planetary conquest apply. For
example, when someone points a quad-vected, hyperthermic cosmoblaster
at you, it's a fair bet you're about to become toast."

"Will you please sit down and be quiet?!"

"Or perhaps in your case, a whole loaf of toast!"

Prev: Re:greetings! Next: Re: greetings!