Prev: [Fwd: Re: HELP!!!!] Next: Re:greetings!

Re: greetings!

From: lojeck <lojeck@b...>
Date: Wed, 9 Oct 1996 18:42:56 -0400
Subject: Re: greetings!

On Wed, 9 Oct 1996, Chad Taylor wrote:

> What do you use for figs?

I'm dismantleing my epic army as I speak (type).

> On Wed, 9 Oct 1996, Tom Granvold wrote:
>
> > Brian Lojeck asked:
> >
> > > 2: I AM in the midst of preparing for my first dirtside II game.
anyone do
> > > any work transfering Epic Ork's into a dirtside II warband?
> >
> >	 There has been some discussion of this in the past, though most
of
> > it concerned using Space Marines in Dirtside II.  I barely have time
> > play Full Thrust, so I havn't looked at Dirtside II.
> >
> > > 3: is full thrust worth it?
> >
> >	 Well, if you like miniatures battles between spaceships, a game
> > that moves quickly, and having good tactics determine the winner
instead
> > of knowledge of the rules, then you'll like Full Thrust.  It is a
great
> > game and can be adapted easily.  My favorite is using Full Thrust in
the
> > Babylon 5 universe.
> >
> > Enjoy,
> > Tom Granvold
<thomas.granvold@eng.sun.com>

Brian Lojeck
lojeck@mizar.usc.edu

"This is the .sig that never ends, it just goes on and on my friends.
Some people started reading it, not knowing what it was; but now that
they've
been reading it, they notice it because... This is the .sig that never
ends..."

Prev: [Fwd: Re: HELP!!!!] Next: Re:greetings!