Prev: Re: greetings! Next: Re: greetings!

[Fwd: Re: HELP!!!!]

From: "Mark A. Siefert" <cthulhu@c...>
Date: Wed, 9 Oct 1996 18:32:05 -0400
Subject: [Fwd: Re: HELP!!!!]

I can't seem to get is touch with Stuart.  I'll try the mailing list.
Stuart Ford wrote:

> Mark,
>
> I'd be happy to help, have a bunch of space available for files and
this
> would be in line for my site upgrade anyway... please mail me back
with
> info on how much space you need and any other requirements.
>
> Stuart Ford
> sford@aimnet.com

I don't know if you received my first attempt to respond to you. So.....

	Well. I need to find place to store the larger image files
(namely Mike
Wikan's B5 counters) and text files.  I also plan on dumping the FT
battle computer, I can't figure out how to use it.  That should give me
plenty of room.  I might need some room for future DSII  stuff.

Later,
Mark

P.S.  BTW how is the WIN 95 ship construction program coming?

Prev: Re: greetings! Next: Re: greetings!