Prev: RE: FT3, details of needed changes Next: RE: FT3, details of needed changes

SG II Miniatures

From: John Lerchey <lerchey+@C...>
Date: Tue, 8 Oct 1996 13:21:45 -0400
Subject: SG II Miniatures

A while ago, some kind soul posted a URL  containing photos of the
(Leading Edge?) Stargunt miniatures.  Sadly, due to a disk problem, I
lost my bookmarks file and no longer know where this is.  Any chance
that someone can repost?  I'd like to take another look at them before I
decide what to buy...

Thanks!

John K. Lerchey
Computing Services
Carnegie Mellon University

lerchey+@cmu.edu

http://www.andrew.cmu.edu/user/lerchey

>From White Dwarf 111, "Turing the Tide" by Alex Check:

"After all, Warhammer Fantasy Battle was designed expressly so that
tactics and their execution would be the deciding factor in any
battle, not troop type and luck."

Prev: RE: FT3, details of needed changes Next: RE: FT3, details of needed changes