Prev: Re: Star Trek Tech Questions Next: Re: Star Trek Tech Questions

Scatter Packs

From: Peter McNae <pm@m...>
Date: Mon, 7 Oct 1996 01:49:09 -0400
Subject: Scatter Packs

Okay so I'm new and this question has probably been asked before. But it
wasn't in the FAQ.

I got into a bitter row with one of my friends over scatter packs. Upon
both
of us reading the rules. One came (Kra'vank) to the conclusion that they
were treated just the same as other weapons. If you're shooting at a
target
with a rail gun, then that fire control can also be used to shoot a
scatter
pack at the same target. The other player (NAC) insisted that there
should
be a seperate fire control for bot the rail guns and the scatter pack.

After the NAC player was taken to the cleaner quite quickly he insisted
that
it must be his interpretation of the rules. To reduce  the effectiveness
of
what proved to be a devastating weapon.

Who is right?
Peter McNae
Sydney, Australia
pm@onaustralia.com.au or pmcnae@msn.com

Prev: Re: Star Trek Tech Questions Next: Re: Star Trek Tech Questions