Prev: Re: Star Trek Tech Questions Next: Wolf Pack A Full Thrust Scenario

Re: Star Trek Tech Questions

From: "<Mark Andrew Siefert>" <cthulhu@c...>
Date: Sat, 5 Oct 1996 19:51:59 -0400
Subject: Re: Star Trek Tech Questions

On Sat, 5 Oct 1996, David Brewer wrote:

> In message <3256BC36.A2A@csd.uwm.edu> "Mark A. Siefert" writes:

> Federation technology is always better, isn't it? This is good old
> fashioned cold war stuff, Americans in space facing godless commie
> hordes of Klingons and Romulans.

	Sigh....I miss those days.  Shatner may have been a lousy actor,
but
at least Kirk knew when to cap a Klingon in the arse.
  Now all we have is Jean Luc "Mr. P.C." Picard, Benjamin "Mr. Clean"
Sisko
and Kate "frog-in-throat" Janeway making the universe safe for galactic
communitarianism and non-sexist language.

	Personally, I'm siding with the Maquis (the last rugid
individualists in
the ST universe).

Later,
Mark A. Siefert

E-MAIL: cthulhu@csd.uwm edu		WWW: http://www.uwm.edu/~cthulhu
=
DISCLAIMER:  The opinions expressed here are solely those of the
author's
who doesn't care whether or not you think he is a right wing nut.
Please
forgive any spelling and/or grammatical errors for he is also a victim
of
the American public education system.

Prev: Re: Star Trek Tech Questions Next: Wolf Pack A Full Thrust Scenario