Prev: Re: Jon Tuffley writes space rules for B5 RPG Next: Streamlining

RE: Babylon 5 Ground Combat?

From: SimonC@d... (Simon Campbell-Smith)
Date: Fri, 4 Oct 1996 06:34:53 -0400
Subject: RE: Babylon 5 Ground Combat?

 ----------
From:  FTGZG-L[SMTP:FTGZG-L@bolton.ac.uk]
Sent:  03 October 1996 00:13
To:  Full Thrust Mailing List
Subject:  Babylon 5 Ground Combat?

> Centauri:  Errrr....what makes the "Nazis-with-Reverse-Mohawks"
>different in combat?
Well how does politcal officers or units 'Who help motivate' units to
keep going forward? Any unit within command range of a stand may test at

a bonus. Any unit routing within cmd range of the unit get a chance to

rally or the PO fire on them. Every turn they are fired on by the PO
they
take a test. Just a few thoughts. They do need a bit of refining.

>Vorlons/Shadows:  I don't even want to know. (Do the those BIG,
>invisble, gut-sucking Shadow Warriors seen in Season 2 count as
infantry
>or an AFV?)
The gut sucking warriors:- power armoured inf? Shadows attack cause fear

in units within 12" except Vorlon. This fear is an immediate morale test

at a suitable negative modifier. I would think that Vorlons would
refrain
from ground combat. They tend to get the younger races to do it!

Later,
Mark S.

Prev: Re: Jon Tuffley writes space rules for B5 RPG Next: Streamlining