Prev: RE: Fighter disadvantage on large game area Next: RE: Babylon 5 Ground Combat?

Re: Jon Tuffley writes space rules for B5 RPG

From: "Mark A. Siefert" <cthulhu@c...>
Date: Fri, 4 Oct 1996 00:00:48 -0400
Subject: Re: Jon Tuffley writes space rules for B5 RPG

Evan Powles wrote:

> The evil secret is out. I was vaguely suspicious when
> the people producing the RPG were saying really
> nice things about Full Thrust at the same time as
> comments were going around this list about how
> GZG was slow filling orders because he was busy
> writing for someone else.

	It could be worse.  It could have been someone from Task Force
Game who
designed  the rules.

> These rules are apparently to be in the
> Earthforce Sourcebook, due out "shortly after
> the main book" (which is itself due late Nov).

	ARRRRGGGGHHHHHH....and I've got a play group all set.

> Note that this is NOT the same as the more
> complex Babylon 5 Wars boardgame being
> produced by Agents of Gaming next year.

	I'll still by the AOG game when it comes out along with the
minis.

Later,
Mark

Prev: RE: Fighter disadvantage on large game area Next: RE: Babylon 5 Ground Combat?