Prev: Re: Stargrunt 2 questions Next: Re: Storing FT minis

Re: Storing FT minis

From: davisje@a... (Jonathan Davis)
Date: Wed, 2 Oct 1996 08:20:34 -0400
Subject: Re: Storing FT minis

>	  What do you people out there use to store/transport your Full
Thrust
> miniatures?

I'm using hinged cover Rubbermaid plastic shoeboxes for storage.  I
drill
a set of 1/8" holes in the following pattern in the base of the box:

	|	1.5"	|  0.5" |	1.5"	|

_	x		x	x		x	...

0.25"

_	x		x	x		x	...

I then thread 1/8" heavy elastic band through the holes, forming a
parallel
set of bands to hold the base of an FT miniature.  The above pattern as
shown
would hold two figures.

A 1.5 gal Rubbermaid hinged box can hold 10 figures and I have not had
any trouble
with any figure coming undone or suffering damage.  I'm currently using
four
of these boxes and will be needing to make more.  My first storage box
was designed to hold 15 figures in a 3x5 pattern, but I considered it
too big.

If you alternate the smaller ships with the larger capital ships, they
will
fit comfortably.

Jon Davis
davisje@crd.ge.com

Prev: Re: Stargrunt 2 questions Next: Re: Storing FT minis