Prev: Re: Another FT spreadsheet available (finally) Next: Storing FT minis

Storing FT minis

From: John Crimmins <johncrim@v...>
Date: Tue, 1 Oct 1996 19:07:15 -0400
Subject: Storing FT minis

Here's a question:
	What do you people out there use to store/transport your Full
Thrust
miniatures?  I've been using the Chessex Figure storage cases, but they
can't hold that many ships (Great for my Dirtside stuff, though.)  What
makes things worse is that the larger NSL ships have all these bits
projecting out that are doomed to be snapped off at the slightest
provocation.  Any ideas that don't require any sort of construction?

John Crimmins
johncrim@voicenet.com

Prev: Re: Another FT spreadsheet available (finally) Next: Storing FT minis