Prev: SGII: Multiple Turrets on vehicles Next: DS2: On-line vehicle generator beta testers

DS2: On-line vehicle generator beta testers

From: Andrew Cowell <cowell@c...>
Date: Tue, 1 Oct 1996 13:34:44 -0400
Subject: DS2: On-line vehicle generator beta testers

The new version of my vehicle generator is up and running.  This
version includes a lot of error checking.  The last version didn't,
and as a consequence, maybe 1/3 or so of the vehicles in the showcase
are illegal.  <:) If you'd like to bang on the new version some, let
me know.  I'm looking for people who know DS2 vehicle generation
pretty well and can help me find subtle errors, but anyone is welcome
to look for the big ones.

--
Andrew E. B. Cowell <cowell@cs.utk.edu>
http://www.cs.utk.edu/~cowell/

Prev: SGII: Multiple Turrets on vehicles Next: DS2: On-line vehicle generator beta testers