Prev: FT Sheets Next: Re: New Full Thrust Sheet.

Re: FT Sheets

From: Mike Miserendino <phddms1@c...>
Date: Mon, 30 Sep 1996 17:39:02 -0400
Subject: Re: FT Sheets

Peter Caron and others wrote:
>>>	Grease pencils rub off easily without wetting that's why we use
>>>them instead.  I suppose it's just a matter of preference though.
There's
>>>no reason why you couldn't use the water-based marker pens as well.
>
>>You might also look into Dry Erase Markers. You'll just have to be
careful
not
>>to accidentally rub anything off.
>
>Dry Erase Markers don't erase completely from the sheets we're using.

Here's some other methods for marking damage I have tried in the past:

1. Mount ship forms on cork board sheets using push pins to mark damage.
2. Mount ship forms on metal plate/clipboard using magnetic markers for
damage.

Both of these methods make it easy to record and remove damage.  When
using
pins you might need to replace the sheets every so often due to the worn
paper.

Mike Miserendino

Prev: FT Sheets Next: Re: New Full Thrust Sheet.